Champions of the Flyway!

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Birdfair talk, Friday 17th August - save the date!



Christ, is it that time of year already? So I'm really stoked to have been asked back to speak at Birdfair again this year - the third year in a row (are they not bored yet?) - and this year, it's even more special. I've got a full-fat 45 minutes in the lovely Simon King Marquee, where I'll be banging on about Champions of the Flyway and my team The Zeiss Yorkshire Terrier's journey, from our inception back in the summer to the finale in the Negev this spring. It's hosted by Zeiss, who kindly stepped up early in our Champions preparations, and their logistical support meant I could turn my plan into a reality - which shook out pretty well....

It's a flying visit to Birdfair this time (we'll be driving back Friday evening and back at work Saturday morning), so if you're around, it'd be great to see you - You know where I'll be!